This policy applies to www.capitalcell.co.uk which is operated by Capital Cell Ltd (“we”, or “us”), and describes how collect and use your personal information. We are committed to respecting your privacy, and protecting your data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms within this website, including registration information, subscriptions to services, requests for service, posted content or information relating to reporting problems.
- Correspondence from you, and records of correspondence including emails and details of telephone conversations.
- Completed surveys and feedback questionnaires.
- Details of transactions carried out through our website and records of fulfilled orders.
- Details of your visits to our website.
- Information about your computer, including IP address.
How we store information relating to you
The data we collect will be stored on secure servers, and we follow generally accepted standards to protect this information. However no data transmitted via the internet is guaranteed to be secure without exception, and we therefore cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have questions regarding security please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we use this information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out the obligations of contracts entered into with you.
- To ensure that our website content is presented to you in the most effective manner.
Cookies are small text files stored in your browser almost every time you visit a web page. These enable the website to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of these cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who enter content are human and not automated applications.
- Google Analytics’ third-party cookies: These provide statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be achieved by communicating directly with Google.
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions must be performed using the web browser you are using.
Disclosure of information
Under the Freedom of Information Act, you have the right to request and be granted access to information held about you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee to enable us to process any such request to access.
You have the right to request that we do not process your personal information for marketing purposes. This right can normally be exercised by ticking appropriate boxes within the forms used to collect your data.
Any requests in regard to the above can also be made to email@example.com.
Changes to this policy