This policy applies to www.capitalcell.co.uk which is operated by Capital Cell Ltd (“we”, or “us”), and describes how we collect and use your personal information, and how you can exercise your rights regarding such information. We are committed to respecting your privacy, and protecting your data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms within this website, including registration information, subscriptions to services, requests for service, posted content or information relating to reporting problems. This may include your name, e-mail, address, passport and other identification numbers, date of birth, bank account details.
- Correspondence from you, and records of correspondence including emails and details of telephone conversations.
- Completed surveys and feedback questionnaires.
- Details of transactions carried out through our website and records of fulfilled orders.
- Details of your visits to our website.
- Information about your computer or device, including IP address.
How we store information relating to you
The data we collect will be stored on secure servers, and we follow generally accepted standards to protect this information. However, please note that no data transmitted via the internet is guaranteed to be secure without exception, and we therefore cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have questions regarding security please contact us via email@example.com. In particular, it is your responsibility to maintain confidentiality over the user name and password enabling access to your Capital Cell user account.
Your information may be stored at a location in the United Kingdom or abroad, within the European Economic Area or to countries deemed to offer an adequate level of protection by the EU Commission. Third party companies that provide services to us may process your data in locations in or out of the European Economic Area. We will strive to guarantee that any transfer and processing of your information in a jurisdiction outside the European Economic Area which is not deemed to offer an adequate level of protection shall only take place in compliance with all applicable EU regulations.
How we use this information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out the obligations arising from the law or from contracts entered into with you.
- To ensure that our website content is presented to you in the most effective manner.
Cookies are small text files stored in your browser almost every time you visit a web page. These enable the website to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of these cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who enter content are human and not automated applications.
- Google Analytics’ third-party cookies: These provide statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using our website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be achieved by communicating directly with Google.
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions must be performed using the web browser you are using.
Disclosure of information
We may share your information with other companies within our group, such as the Spanish company Capital Cell Crowdfunding PFP, S.L.
When you express your interest in an upcoming fund raising we may disclose your data with the relevant company. When you decide to participate in an ongoing fund raising, we may share your information with the relevant company and also with our escrow agent and custodian Reyker Securities plc.
We may share your information with companies that provide services to us. When this disclosure happens, such companies are accessing the information as data processor, while we retain the role of controllers in respect of such data. The data processors may work with your data only in the way and to the extent that may be necessary to provide their services to Capital Cell.
How long may we keep and use your personal data
We may keep your personal data for as long as it is needed to provide you with services. We may also keep your personal data when required to do so to comply with legal obligations and enforce our contracts with you. Please note that this may require us to retain your data for 7 years or longer, as mandated by law.
You have the right to request and be granted access to information held about you. As part of our efforts to protect your privacy, we will ask you to provide proof of your identity and take other reasonable steps to confirm your identity before disclosing any information.
You have the right to request that we do not process your personal information for marketing purposes. This right can normally be exercised by ticking appropriate boxes within the forms used to collect your data.
In addition to the above, you are entitled to request from us:
- That we provide you with a copy of the information we have about you.
- That we delete or correct all or part of such information.
- That we stop processing the information, or that we restrict the way and purposes of our processing of such information.
- That we transfer all or some of this information to other companies or organisations.
You can also withdraw your consent allowing us to process your data.
In connection with the above, please note that your rights may be subject to some limitations. In particular, we may be able to keep processing your data even after you have withdrawn your consent, especially when we need your information to comply with obligations under law or a contract.
You can correct, change or delete your information in your Capital Cell user account. Your account includes the possibility to deactivate e-mail and distribution lists that you may be receiving. You can also access your rights by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed on our website.
As in other fields, Capital Cell strives to satisfy its users’ requests and preferences when it comes to the processing of their data and to providing an appropriate response. However, you may complain to the relevant data protection authority even before bringing your concern to us.
Any requests in regard to the above can also be made to email@example.com.
Referring third persons to us
As part of our efforts to make investment opportunities on our site available to a wider public, we may invite you to provide us with the contact details of potential users. If you choose to provide us with such information, please note that you may only do so with prior consent from your contact to make this information available to us.
Changes to this policy